Blueberry Breakfast Balls
A vibrant, healthy breakfast. Perfect for kids and babies.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 14 balls
Calories: 85 kcal
- 1 cup (110g) Rolled Oats
- 1 cup (150g) Frozen Blueberries
- 1 tbsp Peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1/3 cup (25g) desiccated coconut (+ extra for coating)
- Add oats, blueberries and peanut butter to a food processor, mix until combined and until you have a thick paste. Stir through the coconut.
- Form into balls (I made 14) and roll in some more coconut.
This is not a sweet ball and I have deliberately made it this way. If you want more sweetness then add some maple syrup, honey or a few dates to the recipe.
Nutritional information is an ESTIMATE only, calculated using an online calculator. The facts should be used as a rough guide only and are based on 1 ball when it makes 14.