Mini Blender Muffins
Mini blender muffins perfect for baby-led weaning, toddlers or to pop into lunch boxes.
Course Breakfast, Snack
Servings 12 mini muffins
- 1 banana
- 80g (1 cup) oats
- 125g (1/2 cup) natural yoghurt
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 20g (approx 3) dates
- 12 raspberries / blueberries to top (optional)
- Pre heat oven to 180c / 3350 f and lightly grease a mini muffin tray (this mixture fills 12 of a 24 mini muffin tray)
- Add all the ingredients to a blender (in the same order as the ingredient list) and blend until smooth.
- Fill each muffin tray insert, to the top, with the mixture.
- Top with a raspberry / blueberry or fruit of choice.
- Bake for 15 mins. Remove from oven and allow to cool before removing from the muffin tray
These ingredients only make 12 mini muffins. My mini muffin tray will hold 24 but my blender is only big enough to hold the ingredients stated. If you have a large blender you may wish to double the recipe or you could just make two batches to fill a 24 tray.