Plum and Almond Baked Oats
Delicious oats baked with plums and almonds to make a hand held breakfast great for kids and babies.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 28 minutes
Total Time 38 minutes
Calories 180 kcal
40g (1/4 cup) Raisins
1 Ripe Banana (mashed)
195g (2 cups) Rolled Oats
35g (1/3 cup) Almond Meal
25g (1/4 cup) Flaked Almonds
250ml (1 cup) Almond Milk
2 Plums (mine weighed 195g once de stoned)
1 Egg (beaten)
1. Pre heat oven to 190c / 375F / Gas 5
2. Pop the raisins in a small bowl and soak in boiling water.
3. To a large mixing bowl add the banana, oats, almond meal, almonds and almond milk. Stir until combined.
4. Add the chopped plums and stir until combined.
5. Add the beaten egg and mix until combined.
6. Drain the raisins and mix them through the oat mixture.
7. Line a baking tray/ dish with baking paper, add the mixture and smooth out. (My tray was 22cm /8.5 inch by 22cm / 8.5 inch)
8. Bake for approx. 28 mins.
9. Allow to cool before slicing into bite size pieces.